Tuesday 1 May 2012

Your face will thank you for it: Trilogy Cream Cleanser

Swoon.  Swoon. McSwoonerson. Swooney. Swoon.

I love this cleanser: 


Aussie brand Trilogy is probably best known for its Organic Rosehip Oil which has been tooted at The Best facial oil from beauty gurus from hear to Timbuktu, and for very good reason too.

Unlike the rosehip oil which I use every once in a while (when the dreaded dry skin patches rear their ugly head!!) I've been using the Cream Cleanser everyday, twice a day. And it is awesome. 


I used to only use foamy cleansers, goes back to my teen years when I thought a good ol' foam wash was the only way to wash away the dirt and grime that was causing my breakouts...more fool me. But now I am a complete convert! 








Of course it's got the all important rosehip oil, but also evening primrose oil and aloe vera to deeply clean away makeup. But the thing I love is that it's not greasy, there's no gunky feeling afterwards that has you reaching for toner to wipe away the tacky residue. Nope, nada, just nice fresh skin. 

The only thing I can fault it on is that it doesn't 100 per cent remove all my mascara (which is a tough job anyways as I put on lashings of it!) but I'm using a separate cleanser for my eyes which is working a treat. I'll blog about this eye cleanser in a bit - it's under strict 'thou shall not spill the beans' embargo! 

It comes it a pretty pricey £22.50, but I'm just about half way through the bottle now, and I'm guessing I'll get another month out of it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment